National MI Certified as a Great Place to Work for Seventh Consecutive Year
Great Place to Work is a global authority on workplace culture, employee experience and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation. It partners with FORTUNE to produce the annual FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®” list, as well as lists in several other categories. Only a small percentage of firms that take the company-wide trust index survey receive certification.
“We’re delighted to once again be recognized as a
In the survey, National MI’s employees gave the company particularly high marks in the following areas, among others:
- Customers rate the service the company delivers as “excellent”
- Employees feel a sense of pride in what the company has accomplished
- The company’s facilities contribute to a good working environment
- Employees are given the equipment and resources they need to do their jobs
- Employees are made to feel welcome when they join the company
“We value the feedback from our employees and use the survey results to make enhancements to National MI's programs and policies,” said Mary
The Great Place to Work recognition is based on direct feedback from National MI’s employees. A summary of these ratings can be found on Great Place to Work's website.
About National MI
Strategic Vantage Mortgage Public Relations
Vice President, Investor Relations and
Source: NMI Holdings, Inc.